PRIVACY NOTICE FOR VISITORS OF THE CAMPARINO WEBSITE
IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Camparino S.r.l. (hereinafter, "Camparino"), having its registered office at Piazza Duomo 21, 20121, Milano, Italia, VAT 00757060157.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The data protection officer (hereinafter, the “DPO”) of Camparino can be reached at email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
- Common personal and identifying information (e.g. name, surname, email, phone number) that for instance you provide when you request to book a table in Camparino lounges and/or subscribe to our newsletter at www.camparino.com (hereinafter, the “Website”).
- Technical navigation data (e.g. IP address).
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
Camparino processes personal data for the following purposes:
- process your booking requests in Camparino lounges;
- maintain the list of persons who have booked for Covid-19 contagion containment purposes and ensure occupational health and health surveillance;
- send newsletters you are subscribed
- reply to your requests submitted at our contact points;
- fulfillment of the obligations provided for by laws and regulations;
- optimise the Website.
RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Data processors or private parties directly involved in the performance of the service, including IT system operators or communication agencies.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed within the European Union. However, for some cloud services, we cannot exclude that some data may be stored on servers located in the United States.
PERIOD FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE STORED
The period of retention of your data depends on the purpose for which it is used:
- booking requests and related names of the persons who made the reservation: 30 days;
- newsletters: two years from the last contact with you;
- reply to your requests: for the time necessary to process your requests;
- legal obligations: depending on the time provided by the law;
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We rely on the following legal basis, depending on the specific purpose:
- legitimate interest for managing your bookings and requests;
- your consent for sending newsletters and installation of optional cookies;
- comply with legal obligations;
- implementation of anti-accounting security protocols pursuant to the Prime Ministerial Decree 17 May 2020.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You may exercise specific rights on personal data collected, such as, those of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and object to processing. If you want to exercise your rights, please contact the DPO at: firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you think that your personal data has been unlawfully processed, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
The collection of your personal data is optional, with the exception of data automatically acquired by the system when connecting to the Website.
APPLICATION OF AN AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING TECHNIQUE
Personal data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making techniques.